Development and use of analytical models to guide decision making for logistics and supply chain challenges.
Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Arkansas, 2011
M.S., Industrial Engineering, Univ. of Arkansas, 2009
B.Eng., Industrial Engineering, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, 2006; Minor Mathematics
Sample Research Projects:
- Office of Naval Research, Young Investigator Proposal: The Design of Responsive Sea-Based Logistics Delivery Systems. 5/13-12/17.
- Major Defense Contractor, Logistics and Inventory Modeling for Repairable Systems, 8/16–8/17.
- National Science Foundation, Improving Resource Utilization through Peer-to-Peer Resource Sharing Systems, 9/15- 8/17.
- Gulf Research Early-Career Fellowship, Logistics and Resource Sharing Applications to Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Response, 9/16-8/18
Awards & Honors:
- IISE Transactions Best Applications Paper Honorable Mention (2016)
- Warehousing Education and Research Council Featured Thought Leaders (2016)
- Most Outstanding Faculty Member from UCF IIE Student Chapter (2013)
- Doctoral Dissertation Enhancement Project, National Science Foundation (2010)
- Scala, Natalie, and Pazour, Jennifer A., 2016, “A Value Model for Asset Tracking Technology to Support Naval Sea-based Resupply,” Engineering Management Journal (Special Issue on Engineering Management in the Military), 28.2, 120-130.
- Ramtin, Faraz, and Pazour, Jennifer A., 2015 “SKU Assignment Problem for AS/RS with Multiple in-the-Aisle Pick Positions," IIE Transactions, 47, 1379-1396.
- Roy, Debjit, Pazour, Jennifer A. and de Koster, Ren’e, 2014 “A Novel Approach for Designing Rental Vehicle Repositioning Strategies,'' IIE Transactions 46, 948--967.
- Bozorgi, Ali, Pazour, Jennifer A., and Nazzal, Dima, 2014, “A New Inventory Model for Cold Items that Considers Costs and Emissions,'' International Journal of Production Economics, 155, 114-125. (Special Issue: Celebrating a century of the economic order quantity model).
- Pazour, Jennifer A. and Neubert, Lucas C., 2013, “Routing and Scheduling of Cross-Town Drayage Operations at J.B. Hunt Transport,” Interfaces, 43, 117-129.